If you are a business with an established product or service that is ready to grow and extend in to other markets, we have a range of small incubator spaces available in the Mullumbimby Innovation Hub that could suit your needs.
Our mission for the incubator Is to create a culture that inspires, mentors and delivers successful business growth in the Byron Region. For businesses that meet our criteria for high potential growth and the ability to upscale, we will provide short term, expandable and subsidised office space as well as other support services such as mentoring, development programs, networking opportunities and progress reviews.
Your business will need to meet the basic criteria below:
- Have a developed product and or service
- Have or business plan or be ready and willing to write one
- Must be able to scale up to market to interstate and/or international markets
- Prepared to meet our mentoring/program requirements and become part of the incubator community
- Be sustainable regarding the external environment
- Be innovative
If you believe you meet this criteria and would like to be part of our incubator community, contact Stuart Picken at email@example.com