Generating The Right Kind of Leads for your Business – the final workshop this year in this fabulous series from Vim+Zest includes Lunch and Networking at Elements of Byron.
Every business wants to generate leads, but generating the right kind of leads is vital to converting your efforts into loyal customers and valuable sales. In this informative workshop, marketing experts Vim + Zest offer valuable insight and actionable takeaways to help you attract quality leads.
- Learn strategies for generating leads across digital channels including social media, emails and SEO.
- Discover the value of a lead generation funnel and how to plan your own for great results.
- Gain the know-how, tools and confidence to reach new audiences, nurture your audience and build sales.
Wed 31st October 2018,
11am – 2pm
Elements of Byron, Belongil Room
Subsidies apply if you own or are employed in a business that has:
- 20 employees or less, OR
- An annual turnover of less than $2,000,000
And you are:
- An Australian Citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen and
- Aged 15 years or older, and
- Live or work in NSW, and
- no longer at school or equivalent
Full price: $250 per workshop
Subsidised Price: $50 per workshop*
Includes the workshop, lunch and some great networking opportunities.
Thank you to Vim and Zest and to Byron Community College for making this possible.
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.