Are you thinking of moving your product or service online in this new world order?
Thinking of moving your product or service online in this time of change? Join our panel of speakers to hear first hand how they captured the opportunities and adapted to the challenges of moving their businesses online.
Our panel includes:
- Vicki Walker, Marketing & Course Coordinator at Byron Community College
- Kylie Mowbray Allen, Founder and owner of Hello Media
- Georgina Inwood, Founder and owner of Table Under a Tree
The session will be followed by a Q&A to ask your questions around:
- Moving your service to a virtual live or on-demand format
- Ideas for pivoting your product or service
- Common successes and pitfalls with an online delivery model
Ask your burning questions in an inclusive, supportive environment and pick up tips on the opportunities and challenges of moving your product or service online…fast.
This will be an online session via Zoom .
Once you have pre-registered on Zoom you will be sent a link to enter the call.
Note new Time – 4.00 to 5.30pm
I can help cover costs – $10
Cash flow is tight right now – $0
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.