Connect and collaborate with Lismore women in business.
Join us for a Sourdough Business Women breakfast in Lismore to connect and meet other like-minded business women in Lismore and surrounds to co-create new & exciting opportunities for collaboration to stimulate future business growth.
An opportunity for stimulating discussion to gather and discuss initiatives and themes to help women in business thrive.
- Connect in person with other local business women
- Contribute to what the future may hold for the local business women
- Build strong networks & explore opportunities for collaboration
Enjoy a delicious breakfast by Secret Chef Catering which includes
- Espresso coffee and tea (selection of FW, LB and teas)
- Housemade granola, seasonal fruit and yogurt
- Corn frita, roasted tomato, labna, spinach and house smoked trout GF
Fountain Room, Lismore City Hall,
Tuesday, 8 December
7am – 9.00am
Ticket Pricing: $32
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.