Join us for Sourdough’s Startup Northern Rivers’ 2021 Launch Night to celebrate, support and continue to grow our region’s startup community.
Are you a purposeful startup looking for support? Does your business provide services to startups? Or are involved or want to get involved with startups and looking to connect with others in our region?
This year the StartUp Northern Rivers’ (SNR) program is expanding to provide further support to our startup community in the Northern Rivers to come together to network, connect, expand and grow.
Hear first hand about SNR’s initiatives for 2021:
- Virtual StartUp Northern Rivers Hub: a slack group for everyone in our startup ecosystem to connect, collaborate and support each other.
- StartUp Northern Rivers Service Provider Panel: a growing group of critical and values-aligned service providers in our region serving startups.
- Pre-Accelerator Program: an 8-week immersive program that takes founders from early-stage concept through to MVP. Next intake is kicking off on 16 March – hear what past founders had to say here and apply here
- The developing Incubator Program: for startups at MVP stage and beyond who want to scale purposefully.
We’ll be joined on the evening by Jason Atkins, the CEO of Gold Coast-based startup Cake Equity, to hear his insights into how he has been supported by his startup community and the Accelerator Programs he’s been and is going through now.
Jason is also a Mentor at River City Labs in Brisbane and Stone & Chalk in Sydney, and is on the AirTree Explorer Program, so it’s sure to be an amazing insight into the startup journey.
We hope you can join us! Please share with your team and startup community and if you’d like to be involved in or contribute to the night please reach out at email@example.com – we’d love you to be involved.
SNR is grateful to be supported by our Advisory Panel:
- Riley Batchelor – Entrepreneur, Investor and Vice President, 2U, Asia Pacific
- Ashleigh Camm – EIR, Sourdough Business Pathways. Executive Director, The Community Well, and Founder of Intentional Nature
- Jennifer Joiner – Sourdough Business Pathways Sub-Committee
- Jane Laverty – Regional Manager, NSW Business Chamber, Northern Rivers
- Zach Rook – Entrepreneur and Startup Advisor
- Fiona Sheridan – Manager, Sourdough Business Pathways
- Marc Sofer – Byron Ventures and Byron Bay Angels
- Diego Trigo – Co-Founder & CTO, Grow It Local. Director, Hello Again. Board, Byron Bay Chamber of Commerce.
About StartUp Northern Rivers:
SNR’s purpose is to be a transparent, collaborative and community-powered hub which supports founders to build purposeful and sustainable businesses that are aiming to have a positive impact on our economy, community and environment.
Thursday, 4 March I 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.