Wednesday 18 November, 12pm – 2.30pm
Connect, network and be supported in your business growth in the Tweed shire.
Join us for the inaugural Sourdough Business Lunch in Tweed to discuss the future of business in our region.
Uncover common opportunities and challenges of businesses across the Tweed Shire so that we can co-create new & exciting opportunities for collaboration to stimulate future business growth.
Come together over lunch at Osteria Casuarina for stimulating discussion and your opportunity to further contribute to the growth of Tweed’s local economy.
Why should I attend?
- Hear representatives from the Tweed Shire Council, Business NSW & Regional Development Australia – Northern Rivers discuss future business opportunities for the Tweed Shire in a panel interview
- Contribute to the conversation with opportunities & challenges that you’re facing in your business or community
- Help to identify opportunities for collaboration across the Tweed business community
- Build strong networks, connect in person with other local business people and contribute to the future of business in Tweed
- Learn more about how Sourdough Business Pathways can support the Tweed business community through mentoring, education and connection
Connect, network and be inspired over delicious lunch at Osteria Casuarina
Ticket includes two course meal and arrival drink.
Please note that tickets are very limited and will sell out.
We look forward to seeing you there
The Sourdough Team!
*This event is being held within COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing requirements.
Should the NSW Govt declare any changes that impact the ability of the venue to provide this lunch Sourdough will either refund tickets (2 or more weeks out) or provide an alternative date based on the venue’s availability (under 2 weeks out).
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.