Monday, 21 September – 5pm
Join the Northern Rivers hub of U.Lab 2020 - a global community transforming society, business and self.
- Are you a business owner, organisational leader or community organiser?
- Do you/your team/your organisation have an intention, a project or a vision that you would like to realise?
If so, then join the Northern Rivers hub for U.Lab 2020 to experience the global community that is transforming business, society and self. Our regional hub is created to enable you to regularly engage in course content together over a series of 3 sessions.
Want to hear what the U.Lab 2019 cohort thought…click here.
Course Online Dates
Mon, 21 Sep – Course kick-off
Mon, 2 Nov – Social Presencing Theatre
Mon, 30 Nov – Final session/wrap-up
U.Lab 2020 is an online course, which:
- Provides a structure for how to lead self, business and society through change initiatives in this disruptive time
- Is designed to build internal capacities for listening, leading and acting in ways that are both depolarising AND solutions focused
- Allows individual participants, teams and/or drivers of large scale change initiatives to bring a live challenge that they want to address
The course teaches participants how to lead through change and has far reaching applications in business, community projects and everyday life.
This event will be held online via the Zoom platform where you can join in from home. The Zoom link will be sent to you upon registration.
5.30 – 7.30pm
3 Part Series – $40
If that is a stretch we are offering a 50% discount – $20
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.